onsdag 22 april 2009

FREEBIE QP AND Sweet little boy - New kit by ME!!!

Here I´ve made a kit for you, this is not a free kit, you´ll have to buy it.....LoL! Sweet Gun have made 2 qp in taggersize for you to have for free!!!
Isn´t she the sweetest???
THANKS GUN!!!
Here a preview on the kit:



Then 2 qp...Click on the first qp to get both....






The kit is right now in a store nere you...LoL!
No but I have not the time left to put it out to more store
than:
ScrapItSassy
DigiFoxsStyle
TheCreativityBox

The rest of my stores I will work with tomorrow.
Nighttime here in Sweden now.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs Cissi

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonym sa...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Apr. 23, 2009. Thanks again.